If your daughter enjoyed the in-house season and wants to continue playing for a couple months, consider our Travel Lite program! This program is for in-house players that want to extend their basketball season and get a feel for the traveling experience! Highlights of the program include:
- Starts at the end of the in-house season (mid-December) and goes until the Blaine tournament (mid-February).
- There are typically 2-3 teams in 3rd and 4th grades based on interested participants.
- Coaches pick a couple of interested players from each in-house team to form travel lite teams.
- Two practices per week
- Teams use the same jersey from the in-house season.
- Teams play in 2-3 traveling tournaments - ending with the Blaine Girls Invitational Tournament in mid-February.
- Parents are required to volunteer during our home tournament in February.
- Additional registration and fees required.