A question we get asked frequently is what are the differences between our in-house program and our traveling program. Here are the key differences between these programs.
- In-house has a much shorter season (2 month season versus 5 month season in traveling)
- In-house is less competitive
- In-house is great for a beginner player or one playing other sports during the winter
- In-house is a great place to "dip your toes in the water" to see if the player likes basketball before committing to traveling
- In-house is less expensive
- In-house requires less driving and commuting as games are primarily played in Blaine, Coon Rapids, or Anoka; traveling games can be played throughout the Twin Cities metro area.